Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Word - Love It

Inspired by one of my CJ buddies (Patti) I decided I needed a special word to take photos of things that are part of my life, inspire or love. I had a hard time coming up with a word that was short enough to carry around but still have a special meaning to me. As I was passing the sale cart at Cranberry Hill I saw this red metal heart, then the creative moment hit me. My word would be "love it". Many people mispronounce my last name, not knowing the "i" in Japanese names sound like "e". So hearing the word "it" at the start of my last name in very common. Everything fell into place, I like metal things, the color red and the word is both short and has meaning to me.
Purrcy of course is my little shadow and after the big rain storm followed me outside. He just had to get in the picture. Keep checking my blog for more photos of my shield heart.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great photo. I think Purrcy is every bit as photogenic as Lucy, but don't tell her that. LOL. Now the pressure is on, I have to come up with a word. Maybe I should buy that metal "later" you have in the booth since I am always late!

Unknown said...

I "LOVE IT" - way to go....even though technically it's 2 words, but the "Love" is a heart, so we'll let it go. LOL!!
Now to get the rest of the CJ group to follow along!!!