Monday, February 25, 2008

Flatfish Paper Arts Studio

I'm one more step closer to making my Flatfish Paper Arts Studio dream come true. Met with my favorite contractor Randy today to look at a project he's finishing up to get an idea of what I can do. He of course, had some great ideas that I didn't even think about. Since Randy books up fast and I just happened to catch him at the end of two big jobs, he agreed to work on my small project. That's the reason for the happy cat dance picture. Now the mad rush to get things put into storage and site cleared so he can start work. :) All I need now is to find my red leather sofa, which is something I've wanted in my working studio forever.

5 comments:

Sues said...

So when will the work begin?

Lisa said...

Randy will come by and Friday and go over all the details and look at my list. He will make suggestions and then give my quote on the cost. If all goes as planned he should start next week.

I've been working on cleaning out the space for a few weeks. The rain had slowed me down a bit but now that Randy will be here in a few days, I have to go into warp speed mode to get it all done.

toners said...

Yay! Definitely a reason for a happy cat dance!! What fun - be sure and post photos of the progress on your blog for us all to see :)

Unknown said...

Love it!! :)
The cat is hilarious! Hope your room goes great and good luck on the red couch hunt!!!!

toners said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!! HAVE A GREAT ONE! :) :) (((HUGS)))