Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cat Cards

Been on a roll with cat images this week. Made some quick cat cards last night as I was trying to avoid doing more pressing things aroung the house. With all the cold and wet weather all the fur babies are inside and fighting over the best spots to nap.
Cat and Butterfly stamps are from Hero Arts and HB stamp is from A Muse. I used Black India Ink (my #1 favorite) and color pencils. I've found the Lyra Polycolor pencils to be best. The color goes on really smooth which makes it easier to work with.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love them all but the two on top are my favs! No wonder people are buying your cards like crazy.

toners said...

Oh Lisa, these are gorgeous!! What cute images!

Kim Ross said...

Adorable cat cards! I love the kitty pics too. :)

toners said...

Hey Lisa - you've been tagged! See my blog for the questions :)