Monday, June 12, 2023

Table Tent

Yet another project to keep me distracted from not working on getting rid of my dead stock. My little studio is a hot mess with things everywhere in various stages of sorting. 
I've been gathering up toys and things for when the boys come to visit. While I was scrolling through YouTube (another distraction) I saw this table tent for kids. Looks simple enough to sew if I can find the heavy weight canvas cotton cheap enough. I got lucky and FabMo has the fabric for $3.00 a yard!  
I finally decided to keep the outside plain and get these light weight wall tapestries for the inside. The boys can decided what theme they want and I'll make it easy enough to switch out depending on their mood.  I'm guessing it's going to be too bulky for my daughter to take back to Holland so keeping it simple it can be given to another family to enjoy. Now off the figure out the yardage I'll need. 

No comments: