Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Buzz

This is Buzz, the sweet old lab I babysit all the time. One of the activities I do with Buzz is sharing popcorn out by the pool. Buzz loves popcorn. While we sit outside I also get to check out all the birds that fly into the yard and count all the wild bunnies. Yes, there are a lot of bunnies!
I was so exhausted when I came home last night and I could figure out why.  I realized that being at such a big house, I do a lot of walking. I should have carried my phone around more to see how many miles I actually walk while in the house!  When I'm there I don't really do all that much but I'm alway on alert to keep track of Buzz because of his healthy issues. Sleeping of course is also an issue for us so we're both up very early, like 4:30 am early. Still I really enjoy hanging out with the old guy!


No comments: