Wednesday, June 14, 2023

It's sewing time!

I went to FabMo yesterday in search of fabric to make a table tent for the boys. It took a little searching in the back room racks but I found some great light weight cotton canvas cloth for only $2.50 a yard! They also had the velcro I need to hang the scenic panels. I'm going to have to book some time down at the Carmel House because I don't have enough space here to sew up the tent. So excited to get this project started. 
I'm also helping another crafter in selling off her dead stock and crafting supplies. She had a stack of those fancy crafting magazines for alter doll making. I found this one artist (Ruth Rae) who made clothes for her dolls. I found this machine stitching of words interesting. I'm going to give it a try and see how hard this is to do. No idea what I will do with what I spell out but it will be fun to give it a try!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: