Thursday, October 28, 2021

Toy Cars are in the House

Related Posts with ThumbnailsAt the store the volunteers run the front and handle all the sales.
I mainly handle all the donations coming in besides the business end of running the store. I do get to decide (so long as the arm chair quarterbacks don't stop by) the look of the store. I do encourage my volunteers to make suggestions and question the reason why I decide to do something. 
We do sell a lot of jewelry but with the prices so low, it doesn't add up to a lot for the space it takes up. So I decided to change up the display cases after we got in another toy car donation. The little cars have a much higher price point and they do sell well. I think the display turned out really well and now we'll have to see if I made the right choice. 

No comments: