Wednesday, October 20, 2021

New messy art space

It's been a super long time since I got out my paints (and I have a lot) to just play. I'm not a painter but I do make a great mess!
My new place is about 3X the size of my studio back in Cupertino (which I still miss) so what it lacks in any outdoor space, I have room to move around. It's been so busy opening the store that I haven't really spent time on making the space work for my life style. 
When I first moved in I thought the front living room area would be my art space but with my large wool rug there, I'm always worried about getting paint or ink on it. There is a breakfast nook area that I haven't used since I got my dining room table. To me it was wasted space I was paying for and not using. I finally decided to turn it into my messy art project space since it has tile floors and across from the kitchen sink. I just have to add better lighting since I like to work at night.  So far it's working out pretty well!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: