Sunday, October 3, 2021

Finding the red bowl

When I was down in Cupertino, I went to one of the bigger Goodwill stores and found this yellow pyrex bowl. So now I'm in search for the rest of the set. It's the hunt that's the fun part of picking! As I was cruising through an online auction, I spotted what I think is the very hard to find red bowl. The  description for the lot didn't say anything about pyrex but it's a red and green bowl to the set I'm looking for, at least I think it is. These online auctions are tough because you can't see things in person and sometimes things are damaged after the photos are taken. I'm taking a chance these are the ones I'm looking for and in good shape!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

Niki said...

I am very lucky, inherited my mom's set. 5 bowls, yellow, white, red, green and blue. I love those bowls. Many happy memories of cookies and cakes she made using them.