Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Pumpkin Time Again 2021


Related Posts with ThumbnailsBack in the day I use to go all out and decorate both the inside and outside of my house. Even when I lived up in the hills in my little studio I decorated the property with full graveyards and ghost flying through the trees. 
These are the things that survived the last move I made. The bigger things went into the store for the front window displays and my daughter's yard. I just kept the smalls here to make my place a little festive. I'm still deciding if I should make Halloween cards or just focus on my Christmas cards. I'm not doing the big holiday card exchange this year since I know I won't have time to make 125. Went to a really sad pumpkin patch with Evan's family. Mees wasn't to sure what it was all about but he did like climbing the hay bales. Henk just wanted to sleep. :) There's talk we'll go to Half Moon Bay for a better experience for Jip, who thought this outing was a total waste of time. We did go to In and Out burger to cheer him up. 


No comments: