Sunday, October 31, 2021

$7.00 bagel with cream cheese

Related Posts with Thumbnails
I was told these were the best bagel in town, if not in the nation. The actual bagel place is called Boichik in Berkley. They got a huge write up in the New York   Times which  put them on the map.  
The coffee shop down the street goes every morning and stands in line to get the bagels for his shop. I have a gluten issue so I limit myself to one bagel a year because I know what's going to happen to my tummy. 
So was it worth it?  It was good but was it $7.00 good? I know the coffee shop had to mark it up so if I had gotten it from the actual bakery (I think $3.00) it was worth it. I have to think of it as going out to eat, I didn't have to stand in line, buy the cream cheese or toast it. So it's good but then I don't normally eat bagels. Was fun to give it a try!

No comments: