Friday, October 22, 2021

Christmas Cards

I'm slowing working on my Christmas cards and now that I decided the main design, it's the little things. Do I just put the die cut over the paper weaving or inset it into the die cut. I know it's hard to see in the photo but the inset one does look a little better. Only my card making buddies would see the difference. :). I do plan to add a banner sentiment over the front but haven't gotten there yet.  Still thinking maybe I'll get halloween cards out, that's a really big maybe!!!
Now that I have more space and can leave things out  (I go over to Mees's house to babysit)  so my place is a hot mess! If I only have a few minutes to do something I can if I have the energy after work.  I do work much better when I can binge watch/listen to something interesting but with the pandemic there isn't much I haven't already gone through. Always in search of something!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: