Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quick Card for Friday

Related Posts with ThumbnailsIt's been a marathon at work.  Lots to do and not enough time in the day to get everything done. I'm still doing my card class down at the Akiyama Wellness Center, as crazy as my schedule is. I really like chatting with the ladies and it forces me to do something creative from start to finish. I'm doing a lot of program development but it's all in the planning stages and will take months to see they will work out or not. One project that is coming together is the therapeutic massage clinic that will start in June. That has been a request from our seniors and the family support groups for a long time.
When I had to switch over to using Copics, I never work with my regular markers very much. I decided while I was walking Annie, that I should do some old school stamping. This is direct to rubber stamping.

No comments: