Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fancy Candy Apple


Fancy Candy Apple Someone Gave Me Today
 Related Posts with ThumbnailsIt's been a stressful week. First on Monday we got the sad news about the Yu Ai Kai and Akiyama Wellness Center's budget shortfalls. Staff hours are being cut back again. One of our big fundraisers Sake San Jose is this Thursday. Since I'm the only staff person at the center (have great volunteer help)I can't leave the building to get my Sake San Jose errands done. By the time I get home and take care of Annie, it way to late to go out. I'm having to leave everything to the last minute when I can close the center down early on Thursday. Now if anyone would like to donate $100,000 to the YAK, that would really help reduce my stress. Not only will I take you out to lunch but I think you get a room at the Wellness Center named after you. So give me a call before Thursday OK? :)

No comments: