Monday, March 29, 2010

More auction goodies

You never know what you will find in some of the junk lots at the auction houses. This past weekend I bid on two large junk lots, not something I normally do. These lots are a mish mash of several boxes of non-vintage items. (pillows, baskets etc...)  I make sure to dig through everything before I haul away want I don't want to keep.  Found this lock at the bottom of one of those dirty boxes.  The scale was in a large vintage metal lot and had some really cool stuff. I will post more photos later.  Still cleaning up everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That lock is awesome. I can see some "vintage" artistry coming from you????

ginnycartersmallenburg said...

Love the beautiful lock and the printer's cabinet and the scale. You get the good shopper award!
The bees are scary, though.