Friday, March 5, 2010

One ear up

When I brought Annie home  one of the many things my hubby yelled at me was that she wasn't a German Shepherd because her ears didn't stand up. Well, Annie's left ear is standing up and looks like her other will too.  I'm thinking about getting her DNA tested to see what her Dad was since her legs are a little on short side for a GS.  I'm training Annie the Cesar Millan "dog whisperer" way.  It's working out really well.  Annie maybe a puppy but she is very calm most of the time.  She is now 3 months old and weighs in at 30 pounds.  If the charts are right she could grow up to be 90 pounds which is big for a female. Getting ready to start with the puppy classes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like I said before, my aunt & uncle raised them when I was younger. ALL GS are different, color, size, ears, markings!!! One of the males used as the stud was completely black!

Unknown said...

It looks like your little one is right on time for her ears to perk up.
http://www.4gsd.net/earsup.html

Sues said...

Annie is really cute! I'm not much of a dog person, however, I just love to watch Ceaar - he is amazing! I hope everything works out for you! Give him a hug from me!