Sunday, March 14, 2010

They grow up so fast!

The vet told me Annie would be a very big girl and I better enjoy the puppy stage because it won't last long.  I took the lower picture of Annie on March 1, sitting under my computer table.  The top photo is her today just 14 days later.  Amazing how big she has gotten in just two weeks!  It's only a matter of time before she is too big to sit on the stair master.
I practice the dog whisper method of training a dog.  So many people, when they see Annie want to rush up and pet her.  That in the dog world is very bad manners.  I always ask them to stay standing and wait for me to bring Annie to them.  I let Annie decided if she wants to meet them or not.  So far Annie loves everyone. 

3 comments:

Mo said...

In 2 weeks she lost her puppy-look. Amazing!

Aimee said...

She is such a pretty girl! Shepherds are the best and I look forward to the day I have one again. Give taht cutie pie a smooch for me!!

Anonymous said...

Hokey toots - she IS growing fast!!!!