Friday, March 12, 2010

Annie's Ears

Cousin Tad came over tonight and got the first photo of both Annie's ears standing up!  At her vet visit this week, the Dr. said her ears will still flop around so not worry about it.  Annie weighed in at 30 pounds (at 3 months) so best guess is she will be a really big dog.  When it was time to take her temperature the vet asked me to hold her.  The vet lifted her tail and Annie started to scream like she was being tortured.  The vet was laughing because he hadn't done anything yet.  She just kept on screaming.  I said hurry up and get it over with before all the dogs in the waiting room go into panic mode.  I've come down with a cold so I'm cooped up in the house for a few days.  The hardest part is getting up to take Annie for her walks. The plus side is I've gotten some of my class samples done.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Her ears WILL flop for awhile yet. And they'll stand really beautifully for a couple of weeks, then one will go down and it will worry you, but it's OK...she'll be teething again! :)

Our Blue Heeler girlie screams when they take her temp, too...You'd think he was pulling her toenails out or something.