Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not My Style - Tilda

Tonight is my "Cornflakes" (card swapping group) meeting and we are doing something different.  All of us think we know everyone's style and taste when it comes to card making.  Tonight we are going to try and guess who made what card.  To add to the fun we can make a card not in our usual style, just to mess with everyone's mind.  I'm not a fan of the Tilda stamp line (don't own any) so I had to hunt down a stamp to borrow.  If Tilda doesn't fake out the group (they all know I don't like it), then adding the big flowers will.  I'm not a big flower type of card makers.  The only clue I gave was the bee Tilda is holding.  I thought that could also be a double fake out.  Would I put a bee on my card or would someone else use it to make everyone think it was my card.  Update: Three people guessed what card I made.  They said it was because I used a stamp line I don't like.  I also found out no one else in the group owns a Tilda stamp either.  One person got 7 out of 9 cards right, which was really good. 

No comments: