Friday, April 2, 2010

Paper Crafting Puppy

I wish I could say I have a paper crafting puppy but really she is just teething big time.  Cardboard boxes are her favorite.  She has found my cardstock paper stash that I use to keep in tubs under my work table.  Of course that had to be moved.  Nothing worse than finding a whole ream of StarDreams cardstock with wet teeth marks in the corners.  Annie is almost four months and now weighs 40 pounds.  She has been attacked (yes, full on "let me rip your throat out" attack) several times by out of control little dogs who have issues with big dogs, so I've taken to wearing my hiking boots.  Next little dog that goes after Annie is going to get the boot instead of me grabbing them by the neck. I don't think it will be an issue once Annie is an adult.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

lip smacking good!

Carol_F said...

Ay, Lisa,

Just wait and see...my brother has a pure-bred German Shephard with papers. They got her as a puppy, trained her well, socialized her to all sorts of people and dogs...She's huge, usually quite gentle and sweet...but look out other dogs and bears!!!!!!!!!!! She becomes a huge,snarling, fighting machine in an instant...has had my sister's sweet, huge, gentle Black Lab in her jaws and my mother's sweet, friendly, little, rescued Jack Russell clamped by the throat...truly fearsome...at least the bears a Tahoe are no longer a problem as they try to break into the house!! Now, I have to admit that the Jack Russell growls at the sight of huge dogs, but she has never attacked one!!

Good luck and keep up the tales of of puppy antics. I can't have a dog but do enjoy spending time with the ones my family have.

Abrazos, Carol F.