Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CAS - Baby Card



Related Posts with ThumbnailsI'm always looking for simple CAS (clean and simple) baby cards to make for my card racks. I'm always low on baby cards because I don't have a lot of baby stamps.
This is a very old punch, from a company that I think has been out of business for long time. For some reason I had it stored with my Christmas punches.  I was able to use up some of scrap paper stash, which is always a good thing.   The original idea came from Susan's blog simplicity and I just added more layers.

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

What a great use of the punch! I have to ask if the scalloped square is part of the rocking horse punch or a separate punch all together. The little rhinestones in the corners are sooo perfect!

Lisa said...

The scallop square is a different punch.