Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wuss Free Cutter


When I flew out to Texas to take the Ten Second Studios "Mega Workshop" with Cheryl Darrow and Tim Hotlz, they said to bring a Wuss A** Free"(as Cheryl calls them) box cutter. Since I didn't have any check in luggage, I decided I would just buy one then I got there. I have to tell you, this is one really a good box cutter. I've used it many times since coming back from Texas. Yesterday, I had to break down several large cardboard boxes from the garage sale I had this past weekend, so I could get them into our recycling bin. It was like cutting butter and I only had to cut once!
Sorry I don't know the name of the cutter so visit the Ten Second Studios website for more information.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how'd you get it home????? did you check in luggage then??

Lisa said...

MJ who went with me, checked in a two bags.