Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!


I like to visit the blog "Hooked on Houses" since I love houses with interesting features. One reason I like to collect and sell vintage details from old houses. "Between Naps on the Porch" is another blog featured a lot on Hooked on Houses with her amazing table settings. I've always wanted a house with a wrap around porch. Even as a young girl out on the ranch, there were two houses down the road called "the twins" because two brothers (not twins) build the same house right next to each other and they had wrap around porches. Every time we went in town I would always make sure to sit on the right side so I wouldn't miss seeing the houses. Sure wish I had a photo of those houses.
Here's the link to see more table settings.
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2009/06/welcome-to-43rd-tablescape-thursday.html

2 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

OMG why didn't I think of this? Nice.

toners said...

Beautiful photo!