Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving to Russian Hill

It's been a very emotional week for everyone at my house. The sudden loss of Lucy has really drained all of us. This is also the week my daughter (who moved back home this summer after graduating from UW last year) is moving in to her new apartment on Russian Hill. She works for Marriott's and was able to transfer to the sales office in San Francisco. I really encouraged her to find a place in the "city". Being young and single, when will she ever be able to do this again? We took two loads (all the big stuff) up last night, which worked out well. There wasn't as much street traffic so it was easier to unload. Of course there was no street parking so it was a mad dash to get everything up stairs before we got a parking ticket. She hopes to be all moved in before the end of the weekend and I'm looking forward to getting my storage room back. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun does this look! Oh to be young again & have those options. But then again...I'm pretty content where my life is now!!!

toners said...

I'm thinking of you all - you have certainly got a log going on right now.