Tuesday, July 14, 2009

By the Sea Card Class

I like to keep one week open a month to work on new classes. It's too hard to prep for classes and design for new ones at the same time, at least in my world. :) A Muse had some fun ocean theme stamps, so I decided to build a class around them. I like to mix up different techniques in each class, so if a beginner stamper signs up, they can learn something new.
The sea horse (inspired by Gina K Designs blog) uses VersaMark and chalk for what is call "popping pastels". The HB beach scene was done with my new Copic airbrush system. I use to use sponges and ink pads but the airbrush gun does it so much faster and my fingers don't get inky anymore.
Customers were asking for more quick cards like the ones I designed for the A Muse marathon make n takes this past weekend. I kept the cards simple and more on the manly side, another request from customers.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

cute cards, love all the different folds etc.