Monday, July 27, 2009

Going to the Movies

I've never been a big "go to the movies" type of person. Then I discovered morning time movies starting at 10:00 a.m. No worries about crying babies, teenagers talking on their cell phones or not getting a good seat. I went this morning to see"G Force" (I love talking animal movies) and there where only 8 of us in the theater. There was a technical problem with the movie so it started 15 minutes late and we all received a free movie pass. Now you're asking why did I post a photo of Julia Child? When I was little, the only time I would sit still was when Julia's cooking show the "French Chef" was on T.V. My family couldn't believe a 5 year old would sit through the whole thing. Today I found out a movie titled "Julie & Julia" (base on two true stories) with Meryl Streep as Julia with be at the theaters on August 7. As you can tell I'm a big fan of Julia Child and can't wait to see the movie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's a link to a quick interview with the author: http://www.bordersmedia.com/?cmpid=SL_20090728_REW

Unknown said...

I saw the previews for this over a month ago & can't wait for it to be in theaters!!!

Sues said...

This looks like a great movie - let me know how it is!!

toners said...

The movie does look fun...have you read the book?