Friday, July 24, 2009

Mizuhiki Cord - Judi Kins Asain Stamp

It's been a busy week prepping for classes, checking out the auction houses and hosting Michael Strong's visit to Memories Live On. I finally got a chance to go out in my garden this morning and start picking my black tomatoes. My buddy gave me a seedling (really I begged to have one) of what she said was the best tomato around. I do have to say, it not only tastes great, but it's very meaty with hardly any seeds. I forgot to take a photo of the ripe ones before I had them for dinner. I will remember to take photos next time.
I found this Asian stamp by Judi Kins I used in the card above in the 50% off pile at Cranberry Hill. I usually only get stamps I can use in class, but I couldn't past this one up. I had some Mizuhiki cord on my work table (used it in one of the class this week) so I download the directions on how to make some of the simple knots. It's not as hard as it looks, but it does take some practice. Image is heat embossed in gold and scrap washi paper for the small square.

No comments: