Saturday, December 27, 2008

Support Our Troops- Valentine's Day Card

I made over 100 Valentine's Day cards on Christmas day with the help from all my Aunts and cousins. I made the cards on the simple side since I knew many hands would be helping putting them together. The mailing date to get cards to Debbi (without an e) so she can get them to the troops in time for them to mail back home, is January 5, 2009. How you put the cards in the envelopes have to be done a certain, way so be sure to check the directions. Here's the link to her blog. http://dddzstmpn.blogspot.com/
I used the Cricut Expression to cut out the die, a punch for the mini envelope that has heart confetti inside. The mini envelope is sealed so it won't make a mess. My take on hugs and kisses.
And yes, I'm up this late or early however you want to look at it - 4:30 a.m. When my hubby puts on only a few pounds he snored like a Moose with head cold. We've been eating non stop for the past week and I think the pounds have caught up to him. With all the kids home there isn't a spare bed or sofa and I can't find my earplugs.

2 comments:

PageSage said...

Wow! 100 cards in a single day! What a wonderful way to send love across the globe.

toners said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! You should all be very proud of yourselves :)