Monday, December 29, 2008

Planning for 2009

Already I'm "bee-hind" on my list of things to do! Now that I'm on the Bee Guild board, the 2009 calendar is being planned and all the details surrounding that. I'm also in the planning stages (to start in January) the remodeling of my father's bathroom. It hasn't had anything done to it in 45 plus years so it's long over due. Once again I will be working with my favorite contractor Randy, who did all the work on my studio. Since my hubby is home this week, we are switching his office into the other bedroom (which has been a holding tank for all my overflow craft supplies) so we can have a bigger guest room. Hubby is not looking forward to the process at all and is hoping to find a loop hole in the agreement. :) Chad is leaving today to spend New Years in Las Vegas with some of the guys from his squadron, a very scary thought for his base Commander. Evan flew home on Saturday and had a little shock when she got back to her house. It had been broken into over Christmas so her theory that no one would rob them (poor college students) because they had nothing to steal, went out the door. Laptops and cameras where among the things taken. I'm just glad that none of the girls were home at the time. I've been working on getting another set of Valentine day cards ready to ship out to Debbi. With everyone home, my studio has turned into Wii and pizza central for Chad and his buddies so I've have limited time to get any cards done.

4 comments:

PageSage said...

This is an amazing photo Lisa!

Unknown said...

I know how Erin feels - we were broken into before also. They ransacked our house - a HUGE mess - along with what they stole. We weren't home at the time either, but it's an awful feeling of being invaded. I was more upset that they had rummaged through & touched my underwear than that they had broken into my house.
Glad the girls' are okay though - they are not replaceable.

Debbie said...

I am so sorry to hear about Evan's place getting broken into. It is such a feeling of violation.
We need to get all your bee commitments onto Daisy's calendar so I know when you are available as back up.

toners said...

Oh Lisa, thank goodness the girls weren't home...what a scare you must have all got! Good luck with your projects :)