Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Frog Eating Holiday


It's been one long frog eating holiday at our house. For the last 48 hours Doug and I have been moving furniture, boxes and shredding five years of paperwork. We moved Doug's office into the smaller bedroom (better feng shui) which was my former holding tank of scrapbooking supplies - yes I have enough to fill one bedroom. Doug's former office is now (or will be next week) a bigger guest bedroom with (I have my fingers crossed) a red leather sofa. Everything was moved out into the family room as we sort out what would go into Doug's office. It was such a mess Doug thought we would never finish - he hates eating frogs. His office is done and the guest room is at the half way point. Purrcy has claimed to the bed and window ledge as his own personal space. I haven't heard back for Lucy yet. I follow the philosophy "Eat That Frog" by Brain Tracy. Do the worse thing on your to do list first, and the rest of your day will be a breeze.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Doug's new office will offer him a beautiful & peaceful view of the backyard!
I'll keep my fingers crossed on the red leather couch!!!!
Happy New Year!

toners said...

Great post on your progress, Lisa :)

Happy New Year to all of you!