Monday, December 8, 2008

Bare Foot Santa


Another section of my hand carved Santa collection. The ones in the middle are called "bare foot Santa". This artist would custom make a Santa, so I asked for a baseball Santa (hubby is a big baseball fan) and one hiding a candy bar behind his back, I had two of those made. The other candy hiding Santa was for a friend who would eat candy bars in her pantry, so her husband wouldn't find out. She is an older woman and some chocolate would always get into one of her many wrinkles. To hear her tell the story is too funny.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" Have you finished decorating?

toners said...

What a fun collection! Very cool!

Lisa said...

I still have to now clean up the mess of empty boxes and stuff I've decided to get rid of.