Friday, December 12, 2008

How much is this photo worth?



How much do you think a photo of you holding a fish (see date stamp) on a day when you told your wife you were going into work is worth? I knew Doug was going fishing but Ray (top photo) didn't make it really clear to his wife that when he was going to check on his boat, he was really planning on fishing the day away. I think a big box of chocolate would keep me quiet.
It was a catch and release fishing trip and they did catch some monster sturgeons. One was so big (over 80") that they couldn't lift it into the boat. I'm not a catch and release type of person. I don't see the point of fishing if you're not going to eat it. :)

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

BBBBBBAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAA- I about spit my drink on the screen! That is hilarious!!!

Godiva please!!

Unknown said...

Chocolate - YES - lots of it...... What a whopper of a catch though, at least they have pics to prove their fish stories. My dad's stories always made the fish bigger every time he told one!!!