Monday, May 1, 2023

Auction week was a bust

It was auction week and sadly there was nothing to bid on that I could resell. Lots of interesting things but nothing that I could buy and flip. 
This whole set of Talevara pottery dinner set was very cool! If I still had my big French farm table, I would so buy this. Love the color and how festive it would be! I was then thinking I couldn't serve anything that would require a sharp knife for fear of scratching the plates!  
There were a few clear glass lots, but when I used my UV light on them none of them glowed. There was one lot that only had bowl glow green. Very good example in why checking all the pieces is important! It was a busy weekend anyways with the last of the estate clean out I'm doing going to the dump. Most of it was junk from the garage and didn't take the team long to load it all up but still was a dusty and dirty job. 

No comments: