Friday, April 21, 2023

Small estate clean out.


Related Posts with ThumbnailsI'm doing a small estate clean out and I have to say this is the cleanest house I've ever been in. The woman passes away not too long ago and had been in assisted living for the past couple of years but you can tell she was very organized and kept things very clean. Her furniture is mid century modern and for the age in excellent condition. I'm charge with sell off what I can and donating away everything else as the house is being sold. Houses in that area sell fast so it's a quick turn around is required. Only reason I have to take things to Goodwill is that I can't sell it fast enough.
There is a 80 pound piece of Jade that I will try and sell at CCB. Will try and get a picture of it today to post. 

No comments: