Wednesday, April 5, 2023

More glow found

Another beautiful day here in Carmel!  I have to decide if I'm going to stay another night or go home. Of course while I was here I went picking. Prices are super high here so I don't expect to find anything. Using my UV light I did find a few things that glowed. I went to the Restore (Habitat for Humanity) hoping that with my UV light I would spot something good. They normally price things at full retail so my only chance was with the clear glass. All these pieces glow and the one that surprised me the most was the jar. It was only prices at a $1 and I'm sure it's because they thought it was just a reproduction. It lite up like a Christmas tree when I flashlight hit it. The pitcher has a little chip on the spout and I debated if I should get. It does have a bright glow which tipped the scale in my getting it. It's usually enough that I should be able to flip it. 

No comments: