Sunday, April 2, 2023

Bulk Buy at CCB


Related Posts with ThumbnailsThis past weekend I can only guess I had another reseller come through and buy a lot of stuff from my booth at Cottage Crafts. 
I don't go for all the money as some other resellers do because I want a fast sell through rate. Holding out for every last dime, means I can't keep refreshing my stock. I know so many other resellers who have storage units full of inventory because they won't sell for anything else than top dollar. Now with so many online pricing sites, it's does give what I think is a false impression of what something will sell for. Having millions of people shopping on eBay is so different than a handful of people coming into a store or flea market. 
It's also super that CCB can text me questions about something and send pictures. In this case, the customer ask for a discount since they were buying so much from me and I was happy to give them a 20% discount. Several of those things I've had in my booth for a long long time so it was great to move those things along. I think this week I will do another booth make over and move my inventory to freshen things up a little. 

No comments: