Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother's Day 2023

There aren't too many pictures of my daughter with her boys. This Mother's Day they went to the beach where their grandparents are camping. From the after the beach photo, everyone had a great time!
I spent the day prepping for my upcoming WhatNot auctions. I hope to get back into the swing of things as it's been a few weeks of being offline. WN makes changes almost everyday now, so it's like starting all over again!
 My goal is to finally get into the boxes I have stacked everywhere. It's a slow process but if I can't sell it online or at the store, it's getting donated away. 
I set up some birdbaths in my yard (will post pic later) and I'm still debating if I want to start feeding the birds. I made the birdbaths with vintage plant stands and some fancy platters which back in the day cost a lot! 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: