Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Busy crazy life

I have to say this is one tough squirrel!  The bird seed is coated with hot sauce that is really hot!  Not sure if this squirrel has lost its sense of taste but it's have a really good time at the feeders!  We're not sure why but there aren't many birds coming to the feeders now. There was a hawk hanging around one day but it has moved on so I know that's not the reason.  Even the hummingbirds aren't coming by as often. The crows and doves of course always stop by. 
It's been a busy week cleaning out an estate and I thought I was done but a couple of things have popped up I have to take care of.  I've been gone from my place for weeks now, so it's a hot mess. Boxes again everywhere! The garden is full of weeds (the dangerous foxtail type) that I have to pull up. As I find things for my garden I've just drop everything off which has made my garden area a hot mess.  Just when I think I'll have time to get things done, another job pops up. Maybe if I don't try and plan to get things cleaned up I'll actually be able to get to it. :) 

No comments: