Thursday, May 4, 2023

profile pic

This is the profile photo I use on my WhatNot page while I'm loading (adding photos) to my up coming auctions. I do change it after my done loading everything but I think it's funny and very Californian. :)
It's been a very busy month for me doing an estate clean out and dog sitting all at the same time. My place is once again a hot mess. The front garden area is full of weeds and the really bad kind  too - foxtails. It's a debate what do I tackle first, weeding or getting my studio back to a livable state. I did barter for a big gas BBQ and patio table so I got that set up this morning in my little backyard space. Starting to look like good! There is a huge bamboo plant growing wild in the corner and if you know anything about bamboo, that is not a good thing. I think there is a dog house under all the bamboo, but that's another project I'll tackle down the road. The fence blew over a few months ago in my part of the backyard and that finally got fixed! A lot of fences blew over during all the storms we had.  The neighbors don't ever use their backyard (very nice backyard) and have no dogs so it wasn't a priority to get it done. 
I'm off now to do a few hours of weeding - my cardio for the day!

No comments: