Monday, May 15, 2023

Upicycle Bird Bath 2023

I'm slowing getting my front garden into shape.  I bury my compost everyday directly into the soil to help bring it back to life. Since I don't own this place, I try to be as thrifty as I can. 
I've planted rosemary seedlings which I got from a friend's garden and someday  they will form a nice hedge. Still working on sawing up the big dead trees I took down when I first moved here. Working on getting them into small enough pieces to throw in the green bins. There is one stump I'm not able to dig out, so I turned it into a planter. 
I've debated for awhile now if I should start feeding the birds. There hasn't been a whole lot of active in my yard. I made some bird bath this weekend out of all the fancy platters and ikebana vases I haven't be able to sell. I think it's better to use them for something instead of them being packed away in a box. Went to the bird store today and picked up some good bird seed and a suet cage. Now just have to see if I get any takers!
Off to do 15 more minutes of sawing at the tree!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: