Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Winter weather meal!

Still dealing with the wet and stormy weather here. So far been lucky no loss of power or flooding but a lot of the stores I would normally go to today were closed. 
The front garden is getting a little wet now but the soil is so packed down, the water is just running off. 
When the wether is like this, I really like to make a pot roast but it's not a one person type of dish. I decided to make baby back ribs with sriracha BBQ sauce.  I do plan to get a BBQ as I do miss grilling a steak and eggplant. That was something I did a lot when I live up in the hills. Annie could be outside doing her guard dog thing and I could get dinner ready without heating up the house. Made roasted veggies to go with my ribs. Everything turned out super!
I'm 25 sales away from hitting the 1,000 goal on my WhatNot auction site.Hope to get to it by next week! 

No comments: