Thursday, January 26, 2023

Finally Made This Bird!

I've had this pattern on my Pinterest board for a long time and I finally got around to getting it made. I still have to add the eyes but for the most part it's done! I'm now on the looking out for the Waffle Flower piercing die that helps punch out all those little holes. It does make a hot mess while you're stitching. 
After getting rid of most of my crafting stuff, it's a wonder I have anything left to work with! Going to turn it into a card at some point and get it to my card rack at Cottage Crafts. 
I'm currently babysitting some very old but sweet labs who live in a very  big but comfortable house. I try and spend as much time outside with them as I can. They have a very large wide open backyard (more like a park) so we don't have to get in the car to go any where. They also feed the birds (part of my morning routine here is to fill the bird feeders) so it's nice to  see all the birds waiting for me in the morning and hearing all the chattering.  In the evenings everyone is on the sofas watching TV, really I'm watching TV and the boys are sleeping.  Part of my babysitting duties is to be with the boys since they are use to having their family around. I still do my errands but I try not to leave them for too long. This is almost as good as having Annie around again :(  
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: