Monday, January 30, 2023

Glowing - Up coming WN show

I'm having a whole lot of the fun with my new UV light! I went to the DGW preview auction this weekend and found a whole bunch of things that glowed!
It was a busy weekend of auctions and because of that, I missed most of the good stuff I wanted at DGW. 
I had to pick up my MaxSold winnings at 12:15 (yes, there are very specific times to pick up things) so I got to the DGW late. At the last auction they didn't get to the high numbers (things I bid on) until 2:00pm so I wasn't too concerned. The more experienced auctioneer (owner) was calling and there wasn't a whole lot of online bids so things were going fast. There was one thing I was a little sad I missed but I'm  budget limit for this month so I guess it was a good thing. :(
Did manage to get a junk lot (auction term for a large group of stuff sold as one lot) of clear glass. Most of the time clear glass doesn't sell well unless it glows! Almost everything in this lot glowed so I can now do a WhatNot show. It was very time consuming to take photos showing the glow but I'm still babysitting the labs, so I had plenty of time to get it done. I have enough space the spread out here, which was nice. Part of my babysitting duties is to hang out with the dogs as they're use to having their people around so I was in major multi-tasking mode. 
My next auction is this Tuesday (1/31/22) at 8:00 pm. Stop by and say hi! I'm LouLouBell.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: