Monday, January 2, 2023

Goals for 2023

I was telling my daughter that Henkie's followers were wondering what the little guy was up to so I needed some more updated photos. They do send a bunch but most aren't story worth, at least for my limited creative writing brain. :)
On Sunday I spent all day (and I mean all day) trying to get my auction studio set up to run a little more organized and be kept neat. The organized part was easy, the neat part not so much.
I really wanted to find some of my favorite dies so thought if I went through all my crafting stuff I would find them, but so far I haven't. I was even going purchase them again after hours of looking for them but their old dies that have been discontinued. So the search continues!
My business goals for 2023 is to have a consist auction days scheduled. Being an everything seller, that's not the easiest thing to do as I don't always know what I'll have to sell. 
I'm pretty good at being able to take my auction on the road so that isn't an issue or should I say not an excuse. :) 
Do you have any goals for 2023?

No comments: