Thursday, January 5, 2023

Whatnot auctions

Check out my WhatNot auctions!
Related Posts with ThumbnailsI'm working on trying to get a set schedule to do my WhatNot auction but being an everything sellers, it's a little hard to do. I never know what I'll have from week to week to sell! My goal is to get to 1,000 sales on WN so my payments are automatically added to my account. Right now  I'm paid as soon a delivery confirmation is posted which is usually within a week. 
Huge storm is passing through this week. Dumped a lot of rain, which we really need here in the valley. I would really like to get out into the garden and dig some holes to catch the water. The garden area is very packed down so the water is just running off, not really getting down to the tree roots. 
I stayed home yesterday (the rain was very intense) but today I have to do some errands that can't wait. Hopefully the freeways aren't flooded!
My booths at Cottage Crafts did really well last month. Everyone at the store did well which is super. I think it was my best month ever at CCB!  People were there to shop and support local artists. 
Working on restocking my card rack so while being stuck at home, I prepped a lot of card kits.  I spent over 20 hours on Sunday getting my craft supplies in order. I got rid of a lot but it still took that much time to get things in the right boxes and labeled. Hopefully when I'm sitting down instead of surfing the internet, I put some cards together since I have the kits together. 

No comments: