Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Artichokes 2023

I'm trying to be better in posting on my blog for the few of you who check in. :)
It's artichoke season and around here they are super big! Always reminds me of my Dad. When he was driving through Monterey, he would stop and pick up artichokes straight from the farm. 
This week I'm babysitting the boys, Woody and Buzz, two very old labs. They have a huge backyard, so we spend most of the time out back. I work on cleaning up the vegetable garden area and the boys just follow me around. It's a low impact way of keeping the boys moving and getting a little exercise. Woody would really like me to throw the ball all day but his limit is 15 minutes - per his mom's orders. He would be way too sore if I did it any longer. Woody also has the habit of jumping into the pool to get a drink of water as he prefers standing up when he drinks. There is always a stack of towels ready to dry him off before he comes inside. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: