Sunday, January 8, 2023

Dreamy beach house

Yesterday I drove over hwy 17 to pick up auction win in Santa Cruz. It was suppose to be raining so I was hoping to get back before the storm hit. 
You're picking up at people's home so you have to schedule a pick up time since parking can be an issue, which was the case at this house. 
 This house is way off the beaten path with huge crop fields along the road to the house.  All I can say is WOW when I drove up! This had to have been this man's dream house. It's on the cliff over looking the pacific ocean. Yes, it's a 6 million dollar house but it has a very warm and comfortable feeling. Very much a family home, not built for show. It's a big with, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with every room having an ocean view. If I could design and build a house over looking the ocean, it would be this house. Even the furniture is exactly what I would have picked. I wish I could have taken more photos but that's not allowed when your picking up. I'm glad that I made the decision storm or no storm to go and pick up my auction win. 
There is a challenge to pick a word for 2023. I seriously can't think of one that would guide me through this year. Do you have a special word for 2023? 

No comments: