Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thrift Store Life 2021

Working with Madison, my fashion consignment person has been a great learning experience. I'm always surprised that more thrift store don't use people like Madison, she can sell things for way more than we can at the store. 
When a donation of things come in and I think it's worth her time I send A LOT of photos.  This is just a sample of the last group of clothes and shoes that came in.  She responds very quickly because she knows I can't hold on to anything as we don't have the storage on site to do that. She visits every two weeks unless I have something super special or her bins are full. 
This donation was unique in that the donor is a plus size and into  the 1950's pin up look. Her clothes were fun and colorful, making our plus size rack look more youthful. She also donated all her shoes, which I think matched every outfit she had.  
All the clothes were made in the USA and we're guessing because it's a niche market. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: