Sunday, January 2, 2022

New's Day Tradition and Memories

Related Posts with ThumbnailsThis year we had a very limited family gathering to bring in the new year. This is the normal family pod that gets together because taking care of Mees and Henk takes a village. 
My older sister makes the traditional Japanese soup and some of the side dishes. I did a small relish tray in honor of my mom and Aunt who always had one on the table when the whole clan got together. 
It was a very sad time for me, as this time last year was my last few weeks with Annie.  Everything was still closed down so it was just me and her at our little studio in Cupertino. I didn't know at the time it would be our last holiday together but I did know her time to cross the rainbow bridge was near. Always thankful she was with me during the shut down and the during the major changes in my life. Still miss her everyday. :(

No comments: