Saturday, January 15, 2022

Gramma Janz Green Balm

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There are many things changing  once again in my life. I'll be leaving my job in April because I just can't handling living in Alameda. Living on an island that is right next to Oakland (which is basically in a lawless state) I feel so unsafe. The criminal element just drives over the bridges because they know the police force here is very small and with the population being older, it's just easy picking. 
I really do like my job and what I do but I'm not a yes person and it doesn't sit well with my boss. There are way too many arm chair quarter backs to keep managing the store and not ruffle feathers. I did do what I said I would do and get the store up and running so I feel good about leaving. 
I will miss my volunteers as they are all great. One of those volunteers (Jan) who makes this green balm. I hurt my back at work awhile back and she gave me this homemade balm. I was very skeptical because so many have jumped on the cannabis bandwagon. I used it on my knees which aren't use to going up and down stairs that I have here. I was surprised that it actually worked! The only downside was the smell, it does smell like you smoked it instead, so I only use it at night. It's small things like this, making friends, working in a job I like makes me sad I have to leave. I see many more sleepless nights ahead as I look for a new place to live and work. 


No comments: